So everyone has products that they adore above all others. For me, there are 5 products that I would call my “go-to products”, and I definitely use them all everyday. I thought I would share these with y’all because why not? Every girl loves a good product!! Here they are, in no particular order, I love them all equally!
- Rodan & Fields LashBoost– Okay, so I used to have very short, thin eyelashes that would clump easily with mascara, instead of lengthening. Soooo, I found Rodan & Fields LashBoost and decided to use it after hearing good reviews. After using this product for about 4 months now all I can say is YES!!! It’s so easy to apply, doesn’t sting your eyes, and starts lengthening your lashes in about a week and a half to two weeks. The company also says that it won’t change your eye color. So far, so great! My eyelashes are so much longer and thicker than before, so I would for sure recommend LashBoost to anyone who wants longer lashes.
- Not Your Mother’s dry shampoo– Y’all, I’m not even going to lie, I wash my hair maybe 3 times on a good week. I have THICK hair that doesn’t get greasy really ever. This dry shampoo has been such a lifesaver for me on mornings I want my hair to have volume and stay styled without washing and drying it. I would say this is a morning necessity for me. I ADORE Not Your Mother’s dry shampoo!
- Rodan & Fields Redefine– Obviously, I’m a believer in Rodan & Fields. It’s true, I love R & F and use sooo many of their products, but I love this cleansing mask. I use this mainly at night before bed, and it leaves your skin feeling so clean.
- Body.Mass by Kevin Murphy– This leave-in plumping conditioner is perfect for anyone! Not only does this spray smell so good, it leaves your hair full of volume and shine. I spray my hair with this after I towel dry it and let it sit either overnight or before drying with the hair dryer. It helps protect your hair from damage as well.
- IT Cosmetics Bye-Bye Under Eye– Like any girl, I struggle with covering my under eye bags. Also, I have seasonal allergies and get allergic shiners (purple-ish under the eyes). I used to layer on the concealer and still only get minimal coverage. After using IT Cosmetics concealer, I will never go back! Seriously, apply a small amount and rub it in and your bags will disappear. I use an applicator brush or q-tip (sometimes my finger). My skin feels so good after using this too, and creates a perfect base for your powder.
There ya go! These products will not disappoint. If you don’t already use these products, give them a try. They’re sure to become your new go-to products! I’d love to hear from you if you have any “must have” products or questions!!