I LOVE SPRING!!!♥♥ It seems so optimistic with everything in bloom, warm weather creeping up, and endless activities. For me personally, I love being outside (despite my terrible allergies) doing any activity. Hiking, riding bikes, going on walks, shopping, getting dinner with friends on a patio, and nights filled with Benadryl are just a few of the things I love about spring. School is coming to an end and it seems as if everything is wrapping up for summer. Here are some of my faves:
- Car rides with the windows rolled down and music turned up!! For anyone interested, I love to listen to country music with my friends and drive down backroads!!
- Sunshine, Sunshine, SUNSHINE!! and my pale skin getting burnt from SUNSHINE! There’s something about Vitamin D that makes you feel so good!
- Multiple ice cream and Sonic runs! To me, nothing beats a dripping ice cream cone in the heat or a Sonic drink to keep throughout the day!
- Working out outside! Some people don’t like working out, I get it! However, I love working out so I can eat ice cream, and being outside makes the workouts 10x more fun!!
- Jesus and Easter!! The anticipation of Easter and celebrating is so fun to me!! I still love dying eggs and making carrot topped desserts!
- BASEBALL!! It definitely doesn’t hurt that my super cute bf plays either!
- Of course I also love shopping when it’s warmer!! My style is more laid back and casual! I love this blush pleated shirt in the pics below because it combines a good color, classic look, and some trendy detailing.
What’s y’all’s favorite season? What makes you smile? Happy Easter!!
Blush pleated shirt from Dillards, 7 for all Mankind cutoffs, white classic Vans